We may also collect your IP address when you visit our sites, and in certain cases we will associate that address with you to better understand your preferences and interests. We may also collect certain web analytics information, including, among other information, the number of visitors to the sites, session time, and browser version (“technical information”). This technical information is not collected in a manner in which it can be tied to a specific user (except as described above regarding IP addresses). In some cases, we may combine information we collect through our sites with information collected from other online and offline sources.
- -To fulfill orders placed by you.
- -To respond to your requests, comments and questions and identify your interests so that we may assist you in finding products that may be of interest to you.
- -To enforce any terms and conditions applicable to the sites.
- -As required by law or valid legal process.
- -In response to appropriate governmental requests.
- -As we deem reasonably necessary to investigate, prevent or take other appropriate action, including in connection with the investigation of potential illegal or fraudulent activities or potential risk to the personal safety of any individual or the security of your information.
- -To manage our business.
- -To protect our interests.
- -In the event that Lilly Lashes, LLC or a portion of its business is acquired by another company, including in bankruptcy, your information, including your personal information, may be transferred to the successor company.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
- Contacting us at DataPrivacy@lillylashes.com;
- Using the “unsubscribe” link in emails or “STOP” number in texts; or
- Updating your marketing preferences in your account
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you purchase additional products from the sites in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Service providers we use to help deliver our products to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses and delivery companies;
- Other third-party service providers we use to help us run our business, such as marketing agencies or website hosts;
- Third parties approved by you, including social media sites you choose to link your account to or third-party payment providers; and
- Our financial institutions
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers to ensure they can only use your personal information to provide services to us and to you. We may also share personal information with external auditors, e.g. in relation to an audit of our accounts.
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also need to share some personal information with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all of our business or during a re-structuring. We will typically anonymize information, but this may not always be possible. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
- The categories of personal information collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any.
- The specific personal information collected about you.
- For personal information sold or disclosed to a third party for a business purpose, you have a right to know the categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and the categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
We will provide this information free of charge up to two (2) times in any twelve (12) month period within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request (including verification of your identity and your California residency), subject to delays and exclusions permitted by law. Specific personal information about you or your account that is categorized as sensitive or confidential may be redacted.
California consumers have the right to request that we delete any personal information that we have collected regarding the consumer. We will honor this request subject to the range of exclusions permitted by law. For example, we are not required to delete personal information if it is necessary to complete a transaction or reasonably used for an ongoing business relationship or if it is used internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
California consumers also have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. If you opt out, we will not sell or transfer your information to any third party except as otherwise authorized by law. We are permitted to transfer data to a service provider even if you opt out. A “service provider” is a business that agrees not to use your information for any purpose other than providing the services specified in our contract. We are also allowed to transfer your data to a third party where you direct the transfer or direct us to interact with the third party. For example, if you direct us to use a specific payment method to pay for your order, even if you have opted out, we will still transfer the data necessary to process your order.
We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise any of these rights. California residents may exercise the rights described above by contacting us as follows:
By email: DataPrivacy@lillylashes.com (please use “California Privacy” in the subject line)
Please note that in order for a request to be verifiable, the you may be required to confirm information that we have on file for you; including email address, phone numbers, full names, addresses and other information. We reserve the right to deny a consumer request if the identity of the requesting party cannot be confirmed.
- Identifiers (e.g., a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers);
- Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement);
- Geolocation data;
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We do not sell your information to third parties.
300 N Pacific Coast Highway
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (424) 398-7111